Sunday, March 23, 2008

New Do....

I finally made and appointment with my sister to get my hair colored. It's been months since I've had anything done with my hair. I feel much better now, and once I have someone take a cute picture of my hair I'll post it for all of you. Anyway....my sister also cut the boys hair. Here's what Ryker looked like when she was finished....

No....I don't do my kids hair in a Mohawk all the time, but it was cute for a day!!!

9 comments:

Jill said...

Cute Mohawk! I can't wait to see yours too :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Seriously. I like it. I want to see your hair. I am getting mine cut this week and I need IDEAS!

dave and melissa said...

he is so cute!


-Melissa

Jylaire said...

I haven't touched my hair in almost a year. I'm always looking for cute ideas! I love the mohawk! It's our favorite way to do boy hair!

Brooke said...

I love it!!! He's so stinkin cute!!! I really need to something with my hair too. I can't wait to see yours.

Tara Williams said...

He is so handsome!! He pulls off the whole innocent-punk-rocker look very well.

Mariel said...

I totally dig a Mohawk! That's funny about the bird too...what store were you at??

Hollyween said...

So cute!!!
I loved your hair AND his when I saw you. Love the mohawk. Even Faith has one sometimes!

Andrea said...

Love both of your new do's! (Although I'm sad I didn't get to see Ryker's mohawk in person.) So glad you finally had a chance to get your hair done too--it looked really cute when we saw you guys last weekend!