The other day I was doing some work around my house and it was fairly late and for some odd reason Ryker was still up. He was sitting on the couch watching TV, and I was moving some of my work boxes around. I somehow kicked my little toe on the coffee table, and it hurt like heck...and sat down and complained for a minute, and little Ryker says..."mom...you gotta be careful". Kinda made me laugh. I finally recovered from the pain somewhat and continued to move more boxes. Not 2 minutes later I did the exact same thing AGAIN!!!! Same toe....same spot on the table. What idiot could do it twice in a row??? I was rolling on the floor in pain!!!! Sympathetic Ryker says....."mom....i told ya....you gotta be careful". His little statement wasn't so funny this time, but I was in so much pain, that i was trying to ignore him. After the pain settle enough that I can breath again, I'm telling Ryker my toe really hurts and I think I broke it. He looks at me and says...."are you going to cry at the doctors?".......I told him no...but that I wanted to cry at home because it hurt so bad. I'm kinda glad he was up to add humor to the situation for me. So...two days later I finally decide to take a picture of my foot to send to my dad. I absolutely HATE my feet (they're so ugly)...so don't really look at my feet.....I just wanted to share my pain with all of you......
The underneath of my foot looks worse, but I couldn't get any good pics of it. It's been almost 2 weeks since this happened, and the bruises are not quite gone, but my foot FINALLY feels a lot better.
8 comments:
Ouch! That looks seriously painful! Why are toes such magnets for getting stubbed?
Ooooowwwee! Are you sure you didn't break or crack the bone? You should probably have it checked out.
You didn't mention anything about it at the library.
You totally "pulled a Holly", Brenda. Nice one.
Oh, and those toes of yours look like my cousin Kristen's. She calls hers "pig hoofs". HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Don't worry I stub mine all the time. It's a horrible pain. Almost worse than giving birth. :) But you're not alone. I stub mine several times in a row all the time.
OUCH!!!!! That looks like it hurt sooo bad. Did you ever go to the DR? I hope it keeps getting better...ouch ouch ouch....
Holy Cow that looks like it kills!
You poor thing--that does not look good. So the question is, Is it actually broken? It looks like it. You should definitely get it checked out if you haven't already.
oh dang, those are the worst! Ouch...that is funny about Ryker though. Kids! Ya wonder where they learn those kind of comments! lol
Post a Comment